- Refugees and English Language teachers training needs in Sudan-Published in the ESOL Sig Newsletter- IATEFL 2013.
- Time for change: Developing English Language teaching at tertiary level in Sudan published in Time for change: Developing English Language Teaching at Tertiary Level in Sudan/Garnet Education &British Council 2012.
- The Current Situation of English Language at University of Khartoum: Problems and Solutions published in the University of Peace Journal-issue no.2/University of Peace 2012.
- Promoting Reading through the use of self-access centres/book chapter in Focusing on EFL Reading: Theory and Practice/Cambridge Scholar Publishing 2013.
- Needs assessment and EAP writing syllabus design: a case study of MPH students, U of K. Synopsis
- Cultural Content Evaluation of English Language Textbooks (Link Up Series Elementary & Intermediate). Synopsis
- ESP Needs Analysis: A Case Study of PEH Students, University of Khartoum. Synopsis